Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Energy sorces
I am building a house and I want to pick a good entergy source to make the home energy efficient and safe. The best two choices seam to be solar and wind. I am going to use wind because wind will never run out and is a good conductor. The wind is renewable and great in the environment. The only problem is birds and bats fly into the wind mill and can hurt or kill them. The other problem is wind marines are very costly but with the electricity bill gone it should be cheaper and paid off fast. The bird problem I will have a netting to save the birds so as you can see this is the best source.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really liked the energy source that you picked because that was my second choice. I really liked how you tried to get rid off the bird problem but I think that the net idea will be more of a hazard than a remedy, because the birds will be caught in the net and you will have to get them out. So that is what I think of your energy house.
ReplyDeleteI think that this was a bad choice because what would you do if the wind was not blowing!!!
ReplyDeleteI think its a good choice because because this energy source does not emit pollutants when it is producing energy. I also think your idea about the netting to catch birds was very creative, but what would you attatch the netting to?
ReplyDelete